Video Courtesy of ThinkTech Hawaii, Inc.
A beginning explanation of China’s One Belt, One Road policy, so the world can understand China better.
- Where did the policy originate, and when?
- What do the Chinese words literally mean, when you look at the characters?
- What is the belt referred to, and what is the road?
- What is the purpose of this policy, and what are some examples of how it is being implemented?
- Is it economic, trade, cultural, educational, security, or a combination of all?
- What countries are currently involved?
- How is it projected to grow over the next 10 years?
- What role can America play, should America play?
Niu Li, Secretary General, China Pacific Economic Co-operation Council (PECC)
Lin Fanlin, Chief Executive Officer, Beijing Moze International Culture Development Co., Ltd.
Through the worldwide digital network of ThinkTech, a non-profit educational organization, broadcast live and through digital archive, and in China through the support of China Pacific Economic Co-operation Committee.