Xiaofang-Red-Envelope

文|晓芳 Xiaofang

我没有见过他。

I never met him.

 

但在我出生的时候,他送给我40元钱。

But when I was born, he sent me forty yuan.

 

那是1963年,一个婴儿刚刚降生,一个国家正处在建设与磨砺中。他的这份祝福,没有语言,却一直守护着我。

It was 1963. I was a newborn, and our country was still being shaped through hardship and hope. His blessing came without words—and yet, it has watched over me ever since.

 


 

我听家人讲起他如何待人、如何工作,常常彻夜不眠地为国家操劳。

I would hear stories from my family—how he worked tirelessly, through many sleepless nights, for the people and the nation.

 

他的沉默,不是空白,而是一种更深层的讲道。

His silence was not emptiness. It was a deeper kind of teaching.

 

他不是用语言塑造我们,而是用他的一生传递信念。

He didn’t shape us with words, but with the quiet faith of his entire life.


那40元,或许只是一个数目,但它包含的,是一种无声的爱,一种信任。

That forty yuan may have been a sum of money, but it carried a silent love—a profound trust.

 

在我后来许多人生选择中,我都感觉到那份沉默的力量:它不催促、不干预,只在身后托举你向上。

In so many of my life’s moments, I have felt that silent strength—never pushing, never interfering, only lifting me gently from behind.


 

今天这个世界充满声音,却缺少倾听;我们说得多,感得少。

Today, our world is full of noise, but short on listening; we speak much, but feel little.

 

我想讲述这份沉默,是希望我们能再次相信——

I share this silence, in hopes that we may once again believe—

 

真正的力量,是一种不说出口的温柔。

True strength is a gentleness that speaks without words.

 


结语 | In Closing

 

我没有见过他。

I never met him.

但他的爱,至今在我心中生长。

But his love still lives and grows within me.

我愿把这份沉默的讲道,继续讲下去。

And I hope to pass this sermon of silence on—to you.

 


 

Comments are closed.